- Able to help students excel (both in their character and academic interest) in their capacity to develop and learn.
- Establish connections to see them develop beyond their academic interest and result.
- Feel accomplish when students achieved certain targets for themselves.
- See the happy face when students realized they have understood the subject.
Native English speaker (Canadian) and fluent in spoken Cantonese.
- Explain underline concepts clearly in a way that a student can easily understand and able to use such knowledge on his or her own to continually improve upon it.
- Show a friendly and easy approach attitude such that you can draw and engage the interest of the student into the tutored subject.
- And build on the success that improves a student's ability to learn and get good grades/results in the actual class/exam environment.
Pitt Meadows Secondary School
British Columbia Institute of Technology
Bachelor of Computer Technology
- A native English speaker (and fluently in Cantonese), who grew up and was educated in Vancouver, Canada.
- 120-hour TEFL certificate for teaching ESL English.
- A bachelor's degree holder in Computer Technology.
- 4 years as support & assistant to teachers in special education technology with Vancouver School Board.
- Mature and experience in IT management for three sizeable MNCs.
- Vast & rich experience in dealing with different levels of people.
- Passionate, outgoing, organize and approachable personality.
Volunteering & teaching ESL in a host family in Japan & Laos
Preschool, Kindergarten, Primary, Junior Secondary
網上補習, 上門補習, 圖書館上課, 公衆場合