1. I like helping children to become sure of themselves
2. I like meeting different kids.
3. To see them smile once they've accomplished a goal is my joy
4. Being able to guide them through a learning process
5. Something new for me and them to adjust towards
1. I am good at analysing students once I have met with them few times
2. I can be patient but expect results
3. Time to play and time to work
4. Be understanding and willing to help
5. know whats in their mind and share whats in mine
1. Be patient
2. Be kind
3. Understand the students requirements
4. make them your friend
5. Let them enjoy learning with no pressure
6. Encourage them all the way
King George V School
I am a Qualified Native English Teacher ....
with many years of experience with young learners in HongKong at different schools and then with tutorial centres, I wish to help as many students I can to spread their wings and fly.
The joy that comes to me when I see the students do well and move on independently has no words.
When passion speaks it is enough to understand.
My years of experience with young learners has varied from Time to time.
I have enjoyed working with children who are like sponges and absorb everything you teach them.
Tutoring can vary from one student to another depending on their needs.